Rain Gutter Installer Position Opportunity
Seeking 2-4 full-time hires.
$50,000-$100,000 + Signing Bonus
2 Years Construction Experience (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description
High Point Gutter is currently in the process of expanding operations and looking for more ambitious, hard-working gutter installers full time positions. I have big goals for this company so there is going to be lots of room for growth for you! We ask that you have two years of gutter installation or general construction experience.
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment.
- Practicing safety daily and learning about proper safety techniques.
- Building and taking down gutters and downspouts on homes.
- Working from heights ranging 10-40 feet in the air.
- Operating and tending gutter machines and other basic power tools.
- Following instructions from supervisors and implementing construction plans.
- Assisting skilled tradespeople in their duties.
- Stamina and endurance: To perform this physical job, you’ll have to conduct strenuous and physically demanding tasks for long hours and in the dry and wet environmental conditions of the Pacific Northwest.
- Mathematics: Laborers have to perform calculations every day. Algebra to a minimum is required.
- Strength: The lifting duties involved in the job often require lifting and carrying weights in excess of 50 pounds.
- Tool acuity: You need to know basic handheld tools, and safety protocols of dealing with handheld tools and basic power tools.
- Ambition: You must have a character of honesty, free from distractions at work, and willingness to learn. We will train you and then you must be motivated to perform underneath limited supervision.
- People Skills: Must be professional and courteous with customers.
- You need to want to work outside as you’ll be out in the great Pacific Northwest every day.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation to work is required.
- We will be conducting a criminal background check and drug test as standard protocol.
- You will need at least 2 years of construction related experience.
There is a $1,000 signing bonus after working for the company 90 days.
You will start at $20.00 per hour until further evaluation shows you are capable of working underneath limited supervision before you’re paid a percentage of each job. After enough experience is shown you’ll move to a percentage of each job ranging from 10-15%. Our installers earn on average $50,000 – $100,000 per year.
We offer 1-week paid vacation after working with the company for 1 year and 2 weeks after 2 years. We also have bonus incentives based on productivity which is both monthly and quarterly goals. There is a $1000 signing bonus after 90 days of employment.
All applicants should submit a resume with 3 references.
Pay: $50,000 – $100,000 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
The first interview will be by phone to minimize additional risks and get to know you as a person before an in person interview.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- This position does not qualify for remote work.